Technique Junkies

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Mid-Month Motivation: Faux Leather

So life has finally simmered down a bit and I'm so excited to let you know that I've got a CASE for this month's Mid-Month Motivation!!!  I have been blown away by the gorgeous creations that have been linked so far so it was hard to choose someone to CASE.  But it's been decided.  This month I'm CASEing entry #3 shellshearer!!!

Here's her fabulous card~
 

And my CASE
(for more info see my personal blog HERE)~

Shell, please feel free to take your badge from the tab up top and wear it on your blog!!!  Thanks for stopping by, friends, and keep the amazing entries coming!!!  Happy stamping, all! :)

1 comment:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

WOW! thank you so much for choosing my card & yours looks fantastic love the splash of colour against the faux leather!
Thanks again, off to pop my badge on my blog
hugs shell xx