Technique Junkies

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Faux Frame CASE

Welcome to Technique Time Tuesday :)

My name is Hayley Kew, and I am your hostess for the month of November.

This month I got to choose the technique we would experiment with and one that I had not tried which I have been wanting to test out is the 
Faux Frame Technique

This technique is just PERFECT for bringing some of the focus to your stamped focal point or sentiment.

As the monthly hostess, I get to CASE a card from the linked creations.

It was a tough call with so many FABulous projects to choose from but in the end I went with the gorgeous card created by Brenda


Her frame was well executed and the floral embellishment along the left of the card was FABulous. There was so much texture and feel to this card I just had to create my own! Well done, Brenda :)


On the card I created I tried to mimic the texture of the background piece of card stock and of course wanted to make sure my flowers had a little bling in the centres also :)

CONGRATULATIONS to Brenda
Make sure you collect your CASEd on Technique Time Tuesday badge to display on your blog!!!


If you have not linked up with us yet this month, don't worry you still have a few days left!!! Here is the link to our tutorial that Mynnette has created, we would LOVE to see what you have to share - PS: there is a FABulous prize up for grabs just in time for the Holidays!!! 

Happy Stamping
Hayley :)

2 comments:

Brenda L. said...

Wow! Thank you so much for picking my card! There are so many great ones. I will display the badge with honor!!

Unknown said...

You're very welcome :) Well deserved!